- Copacabana City Tour
- Sun Island, Full or Half Day
- Floating Islands
- Breakfast buffet included
- Internet WIFi
- Cable Satellite Tv
- DVD and Blueray
- SMART TV in room, wireless mouse and keyboard (to be connected to the computer)
- Mobile Phones available to rent
- Breakfast – Lounge overlooking the lake, to be used as a place for meetings and small conferences
- Plasma TV projectors, computers and WIFY
- Parking for private vehicles
We offer transfer services to and from the bus terminal.
The information we require is the time of arrival to Copacabana and the passenger’s bus company name.
This service costs Bs 15.- (per taxi).
We also provide shuttle services from La Paz city or from the El Alto airport. Our minivans can fit 5 to 12 comfortably seated passengers and luggage.
Check our rates.
Lunch & Dinner Services
Our Hotel serves lunch and dinner only upon request.
In case we accommodate dinner for a group, we’ll need confirmation of diets together with the reservation.
The cost is Bs. 80 per person.- this price includes the main dish, dessert and a drink.
We provide breakfast buffet: Seasonal fruit platters, fresh fruit juices, Cold and Hot Milk, Coffee, Tea, herb teas, Sweet and Savory Breads, Cheese, butter, jam, yogurt, cold cuts, Andean cereal, french toast or pancakes, fried or scrambled eggs.
Breakfast is served from 7:00 to 9:30 a.m..
If the guest feel like going out at dawn in groups of 6, as long as they inform us in advance at reception, so zwe´ll prepare breakfast. For 1-5 guests, breakfast buffet will be the basic type.
Additional breakfast: 35.00.- Bs.
Bar and Cafeteria
The hotel has a bar and a café.
The Hotel offers 3 private tours.